Richland County CASA, Inc.

Richland County CASA, formerly the Volunteer Guardian ad Litem Project, was formed in 1983 by the Junior League and governed by a non-profit board of directors. In the mid 80s the program was placed under the auspices of Richland County Government where it remains today. In July 2000, the program changed its name for increased visability and definition of scope. Adopting the CASA name also allowed for a closer alignment with the National CASA Association. This unique public/non-profit partnership maximizes every dollar and has allowed Richland County CASA to be one of the most efficient programs in the country. 

Richland County government and the State of South Carolina provide 70% of the funding needed to meet CASA’s operational needs; CASA’s Board of Directors, Richland County CASA, Inc. provides the remaining 30%. 

Richland County CASA, Inc. is the 501(c)3 nonprofit organization made up of committed community members who support Richland County CASA by raising public awareness and funds to support the program. The mission of Richland County CASA, Inc. is to provide resources to fully support the mission of Richland County CASA.

RC CASA Board of Directors

Quietta B. Jordan - Term 2020 - Esq
South State Bank 
 

Lauren Acquaviva - Term 2018 - Development Chair
SC Department of Revenue 

Lee Ellen Bagley - Term 2018 - Secretary
Gaffney, Lewis & Edwards, LLC 

Allyce Bailey - Term 2019
Turner Padget Graham & Laney, PA
 

Linda Bartley Bailey - Term 2020
Richland County Recreation Commission

Zenata Donaldson - Term 2019 (2nd Term) - Vice Chair
Experis

Kendra Dove - Term 2018 - Chair
Richland County Deputy Treasurer 

Sean Foerster - Term 2018 - Governance and Compliance Chair
Rogers Townsend & Thomas, PC 

Brenda Gadson - Term 2019 - Treasurer
SC Retirement System Investment Commission

Paige Greene, Executive Director
Richland County CASA

Millicent K. Jones, - Term 2020
Colonial Life

Thomas Kennedy, - Term 2019
Retired

Maggie Meekins, - Term 2020
University of South Carolina Children's Law Center

Michelle Milliken, - Term 2020
LPL Financial

Monica R. Owens, - Term 2020
Alliant ASO

Schrendria Robinson - Term 2019
CEO Clear Vision Seminars & Consulting

Darci Strickland Rush, - Term 2018 - Communications Chair
WLTX

Annie Scott, - Term 2020
Synovus Bank